Steam Halloween Sale Is On!

Started by bbmike, October 26, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Picking up Planesape: Torment Enhanced Edition for 14.99 and Aragami for 7.99.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

solops

sigh....bough a bunch of stuff I did not need...EU Rome, Darkest Dungeon, Field of Glory II, and Making History-The Second World War. I'll add them to the things I have but have not played, like Warhammer II, Hegemony III and a host of others.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

KyzBP

Quote from: solops on October 28, 2017, 05:21:06 PM
sigh....bough a bunch of stuff I did not need...EU Rome, Darkest Dungeon, Field of Glory II, and Making History-The Second World War. I'll add them to the things I have but have not played, like Warhammer II, Hegemony III and a host of others.

You needed Darkest Dungeon.  You'll be happy with that one once you figure it out. O0

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Sir Slash

Planescape Torment was one of my all-time favorite games-- though clearly not to everyone's tastes. I hope the 'enhanced' edition is even better.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

-budd-

Quote from: solops on October 28, 2017, 05:21:06 PM
sigh....bough a bunch of stuff I did not need...EU Rome, Darkest Dungeon, Field of Glory II, and Making History-The Second World War. I'll add them to the things I have but have not played, like Warhammer II, Hegemony III and a host of others.

HAHA...this sounds like me, your not really bad until you buy something you forgot you own ;D .....almost did this today, but thought i should check my library at the various sites i have games, bingo there it was.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Tpek

And.... Steam's down. :P

EDIT: And by the time I bothered to post, back up again.

FlickJax

Just gonna get some DLC for City Skylines as i have not put enough time into this yet.

Greybriar

The only game I have purchased from Steam so far during its Halloween sale is 50 Years, which is a better game than I thought it would be.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Pete Dero

For some reason they are still adding stuff to the sale.

e.g. a few hours ago No Man's Sky went from full price to 60% off ...

CJReich46

Grabbed Utopia.
Figured why not I needed a hive mind race... :uglystupid2:

I might grab Synthetic Dawn on possibly payday.



" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose