CoH Solo

Started by JudgeDredd, May 11, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

I've just bought the Conflict of Heroes Solo Expansion - see how that goes and helps.

I was currently going through the LnL rules so I could play SB Falklands - but actually, I think I'll turn to Conflict of Heroes  :coolsmiley:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

acctingman

#1
JD

I just ordered this the other day. VERY interested in your opinions/thoughts  O0

Wait, do you mean Conflict of Heroes? Isn't Company of Heroes a PC game?  :idiot2:

JudgeDredd

Yes....your point?  :P
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

acctingman

ahhh...didn't know they we're making a Company of Heroes board game

JudgeDredd

#4
No they're not - I was just messin with you. I had written it wrong. I am indeed talking about Conflict of Heroes.  O0

I don't know when it's going to be delivered - but that gives me time to get the rule book out.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Crossroads

Do you have the Firefight Generator as well? If so what do you think?
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Crossroads on May 11, 2017, 03:13:09 PM
Do you have the Firefight Generator as well? If so what do you think?
I don't think I do have the firefight generator. I haven't played CoH for a looooong time but I bought a load from bob and so I've been wanting to get into it. I thought it'd be a perfect time to get the solo expansion. If I do get into it, perhaps I'll get the firefight generator too.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

DennisS

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 11, 2017, 03:15:31 PM
Quote from: Crossroads on May 11, 2017, 03:13:09 PM
Do you have the Firefight Generator as well? If so what do you think?
I don't think I do have the firefight generator. I haven't played CoH for a looooong time but I bought a load from bob and so I've been wanting to get into it. I thought it'd be a perfect time to get the solo expansion. If I do get into it, perhaps I'll get the firefight generator too.

This is on my list to perhaps pick up. How is the solitaire expansion?

JudgeDredd

Sorry I missed this Dennis.

I did buy the solo expansion, but I haven't played it yet...too busy building models.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

DennisS

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 20, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
Sorry I missed this Dennis.

I did buy the solo expansion, but I haven't played it yet...too busy building models.

You didn't miss this..yours was a year-old quote!

Anyway, I am seriously shopping for 1-10 more solitaire war games, and this one showed up on my RADAR.