DLC coming for Unity of Command II: Blitzkrieg

Started by CJReich46, September 22, 2020, 12:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

JasonPratt

SQUEEE!

--eeeak. The, uh, sound of a tank chassis bouncing along.  :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

al_infierno

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

9.99! RyanE will be pleased that I can afford that.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

davidshq

I haven't splurged for Unity of Command II yet...but looking forward to it, the first game was loads of fun!

Philippe

I liked Unity of Command, but Unity of Command II is even better.

One of the things I liked about UoC was that the AI was capable of agressive and devastating chess-like offensive moves. 

My only criticism of the system was that it sometimes felt a little too chess-like.

UoC II still has aggressive AI that can launch a nasty counter-attack if you aren't paying attention, but it feels more like a wargame (and less like a puzzle) that the original UoC.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.


History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.


Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

al_infierno

I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Apocalypse 31

#11
This is giving me chills

France was hard. I mean, rage-quit hard.

When I went to the forums to complain about it, I was told that the the in-game constraints were made to mirror the real life challenges...it made sense.

I cannot imagine how hard this one will be.

88mmkwk

UoC II is currently on sale on Steam for $14.99 through March 8, just in time to be ready to grab the DLC too!  :clap:
Gaming Rig:
HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop w/Pen Support
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz w/16GB RAM
HP Omen Thunderbolt 3 External GPU/Storage Chassis with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti and 1TB SSD
45" LG-45GR95QE Curved OLED 240Hz Monitor @ 3440x1440

-----------------------------------
"Still here and alive. On kindlenso thisnwill be short.  Of wtf.
Day 3 to.borrow.  weather is bad.  Had first fall; good call on gloves.  Heavy rain tomorrow.ngut check.  Inshall prevail.  Jesus thisnisnworse than a drunk post.  F you kindle."        - Toonces

Ubercat

Does anyone know of a good tutorial series on YouTube for this game? The one I found came out just after release and the creator seemed to know barely more than I did.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell