Games Labs Announce new game - Single Player - Smugglers\Pirates in northsea\med

Started by Destraex, January 15, 2020, 03:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

^Still waiting for EA to release their pirate game based on AC4...:/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

One of the greatest thrills of AC4 was taking on those Spanish coastal forts. That could be a game in and of itself.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

It's too bad Corsair: Man-o-war died in development. The game as it was left isn't bad, though very incomplete in options, but it had a lot of potential to scratch that AC4 itch (plus Orks and giant sea monsters) which will never be realized now I guess.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I have come very close to getting Corsair a few times. Didn't know it was not supported anymore.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

I am glad they saw their way to doing multiplayer options. Not sure about humans having chance to invade your single player game if you really play up on the high seas though.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on October 22, 2020, 09:05:46 PM
I have come very close to getting Corsair a few times. Didn't know it was not supported anymore.

It's still a pretty amazing game, even in its rough state; well worth looking at on sale.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Destraex

Quote from: W8taminute on October 22, 2020, 02:38:34 PM
This thread desperately needs a sea shanty.
Sea Shanties were the only thing that appealed to me in AC4. In Holdfast, another game of the same period, their is a tonne of music. But the singing is all done by the population! :P
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"