Main Menu

Smack my FRIDAY up!

Started by Jarhead0331, July 02, 2021, 06:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sir Slash

Congrats on the new job al. I never began a new job without worrying myself silly that I was making a big mistake. Then after a couple of weeks, I wondered why the hell I waited so long to switch. I always hated being the, 'New Guy'.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

al_infierno

Yeah, I'm still in the first phase of that process.   :buck2:

Thanks!
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Phantom

Will be playing a bit of Bomber Command - grim subject matter (yes, you really want that firestorm) but well implemented in the game.

Gusington

Congrats al.

I forgot all about Old World until reviews started popping up for it, and they are very good. But Epic is also a no go for me too. I can wait.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Redwolf

New SSD arrived. DCS re-downloading, now with Tomcat and Marianas.

devoncop

After having finally had a total party wipe in the third major Campaign of Wyldermyth I decided  as a total change to re install and play Field of Glory Empires which I haven't played in a very long time and found some great diplomatic improvements  have been made with regard to clauses that can be proposed or received around peace agreements,  diplomatic co operation  etc.

I t is a hugely enjoyable game and so far my Dacians are doing pretty well and I have just started playing out the climactic battle in my war against the Lysymachids using the FoG2 battle engine.

Always nice to gi back to a favourite game from the past and finding it  retains its attraction.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Father Ted

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 02, 2021, 02:06:04 PM
Almost forgot...Creeper World 4. This is some seriously addictive shit.

Got this a couple of weeks back. Have only had time to do two levels, but am seriously impressed with the game design.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Father Ted on July 04, 2021, 05:10:27 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 02, 2021, 02:06:04 PM
Almost forgot...Creeper World 4. This is some seriously addictive shit.

Got this a couple of weeks back. Have only had time to do two levels, but am seriously impressed with the game design.

Its really crazy. I've got like 6 hours in. Its nice to play for like 30min to an hour at a time. Very slick game.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18