Steam Summer Sale Starts Tomorrow - June 24th

Started by Grim.Reaper, June 23, 2021, 07:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ian C

#90
Quote from: matt3916 on July 14, 2021, 04:00:44 PM
Wonder how many "a significant number" is?

Eight refunds in total (including bundles), of seventeen items.


Silent Disapproval Robot

I think I've refunded a half dozen or so.  All of them because I couldn't rebind the WASD controls to something more comfortable for a lefty.
(and Victory on the Sea because the AI was hot garbage)

nelmsm

Refunded just two as "would not run right" on my computer.  I didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to figure out a work around and might repurchase them when I get a new rig someday.

al_infierno

Quote from: nelmsm on July 16, 2021, 03:21:25 PM
Refunded just two as "would not run right" on my computer.  I didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to figure out a work around and might repurchase them when I get a new rig someday.

This is what I usually go with if the real reason is "didn't like it."  They can't prove that it's running satisfactorily on my setup, even if I meet the system requirements.
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Ian C

Quote from: Ian C on July 16, 2021, 07:59:20 AM
Quote from: matt3916 on July 14, 2021, 04:00:44 PM
Wonder how many "a significant number" is?

Eight refunds in total (including bundles), of seventeen items.

Maybe their automated system is seeing this as 17 separate refunds instead of 8 (because of the bundles).