Hold me like a Friday

Started by Anguille, April 07, 2023, 01:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

yeah, was considering picking up III during the sale, but know IV is out in two months.  Decisions....

Gusington

I played Diablo II Resurrected while playing Diablo III and alternating...just sayin'  :cool:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on April 08, 2023, 09:48:51 AMI played Diablo II Resurrected while playing Diablo III and alternating...just sayin'  :cool:

Yep, and might give me a cheap way of seeing if I even like the game....actually thinking of maybe picking it up on my console instead of PC, just not sure how something like this is easy to play without mouse/keyboard.

Gusington

I loved using the mouse and keyboard controls.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on April 08, 2023, 10:00:34 AMI loved using the mouse and keyboard controls.

I imagine it would be better. 

bobarossa

Continuing a WITE2 campaign as the Jerries.  Never gotten beyond 10 turns before and I've reached it again.  Doing much better after actually reading important parts of the manual (supply, combat prep points, etc).  Also aching to try out Shadow Empire after buying the DLC.

Dammit Carl!

Got another dog last weekend who has a lot of issues (timidity, skittishness, etc. - comes from a life where he lived in a cage for a portion of his life) so it's been a thing where we're trying to bring the dog out of the dog, if that makes sense.  Going to be a bit of a haul for this boy but it's worth it.

Amusingly, the Daughter is a "dog-whisperer," type, so new dog takes to her right away.  Wife, who pushed for the dog, is not doggo's favorite by a bit and she's butt-hurt by it.

Anyway, that's what I'm busy with.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Hard call...a "shepherd," type for sure; a tri-color for certain but the dimensions are not Shetland Sheepdog-esque as I'm not familiar with.  Bigger, rounder head and much deeper pitch in bark not to mention weight being a smidge bit more.  Docked tail is different as we've never had a dog missing such a thing too.  Thinking it's an Aussie mix of some sort as the ears aren't as pronounced as a Sheltie and the face isn't as angular.  Not to mention he's quite a handful when the leash comes into play (and not blaming him here, mind you).

Gusington

^Has some similarities to my (125 pound!) Swiss mountain dog. He's about 8 years old, a total spoiled doofus, but lovable. Great family dog but he gets separation anxiety when my daughters and especially my wife leave for a few days. He basically tolerates my existence.

My previous dog, a Rottweiler, had a docked tail and we didn't appreciate that until he was gone and got the Swissie, with his full length tail. Not destructive in any way, just huge.

I've seen a lot of young Rottweilers around with intact tails and they are equally enormous. Good luck with your new pup!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

A very worthy effort Carl. You and your family are truly Saints among us for this.  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.