Steam Autumn Sale 2023

Started by steve58, November 20, 2023, 03:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Redwolf


Toonces

^ I just saw that game after reading Jason's post.  Looks neat.  I'd love to hear some impressions.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

JasonPratt

Well, I posted that I refunded it before I played it, as part of my refund-list-to-attempt-something-approaching-fiscal-sanity-or-whatever. {g}

So I haven't played it, but it still looks interesting. Like a spiritual followup to the Battlestations Pacific duology.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!