Main Menu

FRIDAY Peaks

Started by Pete Dero, January 17, 2025, 03:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero

In memory of David Lynch.





For gaming : Galactic Civilizations IV with the Megastructures DLC.

Enjoy the weekend !

Tripoli

Fight Club work, including a play through of Armored Brigade 2, as we are considering using it in some of our activities.  BoC work.  Maybe some Carrier Battles for fun?
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Redwolf

I'm on a run of playing Combat Mission. Some C:MO.

Jarhead0331

I'm sick as a dog. Probably some light gaming on my Legion Go from bed. The handheld rocks and with the Viture XR Pro glasses I got, its like playing on a giant screen!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Tripoli

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 17, 2025, 06:20:54 PMI'm sick as a dog. Probably some light gaming on my Legion Go from bed. The handheld rocks and with the Viture XR Pro glasses I got, its like playing on a giant screen!

Sorry you are sick.  Hope you get better soon!
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Dammit Carl!

Got a shed that has been the collective catch-all for anything/everything for a year now and it desperately needs a sortin'.

Otherwise, think it's about time to try out this year's gaming resolution of playing something Grigsby - got a few but maybe it'd be fun to do a side-by-side play of War in the Pacific and Warplan: Orange.  Dunno.  Real trick is to see just how long that sort of thing can keep my attention as I'm a flighty bird.

Stay safe, amigos, and keep the beer cold.

Crossroads

#6
Rest in Peace, David Lynch. FRIDAY Velvet was a definitive movie. That haunting quiet leaving the theater, Lynch's ability to evoke such visceral reactions was something else.

I bought CMO in the dying minutes of the Matrix Winter Sale. Will be interesting to dive into the Lua files that detail each situation. 
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam | CS: Middle East

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East DARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Vox


"XIII Century Gold".  My Fav Medieval European tactical game play.

bobarossa

Currently retro-gaming as Holland in Imperialism II from 1999.  Still one of my favorite games of all time. 

SpaceGameJunkie

Quote from: bobarossa on January 18, 2025, 10:44:23 AMCurrently retro-gaming as Holland in Imperialism II from 1999.  Still one of my favorite games of all time. 
Man, it makes me sad that not only was that the last Imperialism game, but there's been nothing else quite like it since.

On my end, since I got a new gaming tablet (Lenovo Y700 2023 Edition), I'll be playing a lot of Undecember and Strike Fighters.

Destraex


Star Citizen - I'm a glutton for pain but I have a friend who is even worse! He played through the whole time since preview 4.0 trying to get a persistent leg up so to speak. I think he has lost more than he has earned.

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock... really enjoying the campaign again this time with recently purchased DLC injected.


Company of Heroes 3 of Course










"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Sir Slash

That looks pretty cool Des. I'm going taking a trip in the, 'Way Back Machine' to Medieval TW 2 as Spain. One of my all-time favorite TW campaigns. "My Lord, should we spare ANY of them"?  :knuppel2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.