Door Kickers 2 announced

Started by al_infierno, February 13, 2020, 05:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

al_infierno



Looks like they're going with more of a military conflict in the Middle East theme, rather than the SWAT theme of the previous game.  Wasn't 100% sure about it at first, but I gotta say, the announcement video looks very promising!
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

After nearly 5 years in development, version 1.0 is finally released. A bunch of nice additions, including campaign mode!

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people