Main Menu

Barracuda FRIDAY

Started by Tripoli, March 07, 2025, 10:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tripoli

As this is the first friday in Lent, we Catholics can only have fish. Today, "Barracuda" is on the menu  :RockOn:
 

As far as gaming, I'm doing BoC work.  And Fight Club work.  I'll get a bit of PBEM gaming in the USMC Napoleon at War tournament.  I am in the Matrix Games' "Campaign Flashpoint" tournament, but our moves seem to be corrupted, so I'm not sure I'll get anything accomplished in that tournament.  And possibly, just possibly some CMO.   
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Redwolf

Thinking about getting one of the modern Panzer Campaigns games. Has been ages since I played one.

Only question is which one:
- Smolensk 41?
- Tobruk 41?

Jarhead0331

My father loved Heart. I can still picture him grooving and air guitaring in his underwear. He'd turn up the volume on his stereo until my mom yelled at him to make it lower. He'd look at me and my brother with a grin, wink and turn it up even higher.

God, I pray he and my brother are up there together listening to tunes on that same 1970s era stereo. Sometimes, I can't wait to join them.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Pete Dero

40 years later and still rocking



I caved, so for gaming it will be Kingdom Come: Deliverance II

Rayfer

Quote from: Redwolf on March 07, 2025, 11:05:33 AMThinking about getting one of the modern Panzer Campaigns games. Has been ages since I played one.

Only question is which one:
- Smolensk 41?
- Tobruk 41?
I had the same inclination and now have Smolensk 41' ready to play this weekend. Don't own Tobruk 41'.

solops

If I can finish my TW Warhammer3 campaign I will move on to Shadow Empire or Heart of the Machine.  Krok Gar is hungry!
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Tanaka

Several Dominions 6 MP games going. Ubar has been very fun. Also some Gal Civ 4 the patches have really improved the maps. This is the first Gal Civ game I have liked.

Destraex

Company of heroes 3
Naval Action test server which is now onto testing the big boys
Sins of a solar empire 2
Line wars which I got for $10
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"