Anyone trying Wartales?

Started by acctingman, April 12, 2023, 10:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DesertFox

Quote from: Ian C on March 18, 2025, 02:05:35 PMApologies for digging up this thread but I got this in the sale and I think it's a really great game. I've been playing it solidly on the easiest difficulty level, which is actually challenging -so 'normal' must be quite tough.

I really, really like this game. The battles and squad growth is like X-COM and I find the game highly addictive. I guess the state of the game has evolved since this thread was started?

Totally agree!!  I bought this on sale a few months ago and it has almost everything that I love in games these days.  I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet!

NOTE: I liked the game so much on PC I also bought it on Switch, and the Switch version performs pretty bad compared to my PC (which hasn't had impressive specs in like 3 years).
"Information, the first principle of warfare, must form the foundation of all your efforts. Know, of course, thine enemy. But in knowing him do not forget above all to know thyself. The commander who embraces this totality of battle shall win, even with the inferior force."
-- Spartan Battle Manual

solops

Quote from: Ian C on March 18, 2025, 02:05:35 PMApologies for digging up this thread but I got this in the sale and I think it's a really great game. I've been playing it solidly on the easiest difficulty level, which is actually challenging -so 'normal' must be quite tough.

I really, really like this game. The battles and squad growth is like X-COM and I find the game highly addictive. I guess the state of the game has evolved since this thread was started?

Better posting in an old thread than starting a new one! I bought this over a year ago, but have never played. Now, maybe I will have to.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.