WEGO World War II: Stalingrad - why isn't this one steam?

Started by Destraex, March 13, 2025, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

solops

I ALWAYS buy direct from Matrix. Up until Distant Worlds 2 they gave the best service to their direct customers, and still do on most games. But mainly, screw Steam and get more $$$ to the devs by buying direct.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Destraex

Quote from: Redwolf on March 14, 2025, 08:44:13 AM
Quote from: Destraex on March 14, 2025, 08:14:36 AMYeah. I still wish SES Jutland and the other one in the series were on steam to this day. I'd play it more for sure.

Ohhh. Distant Guns. I still have the book that Norm recommended. Never bought the game.

What a shame that they picked a DRM fight on that scale. What was the name of Norm's obnoxious sidekick? Jim Rose?
I did not really take note of the politics of the game. Creative types are nearly always eccentric, so I excuse some of that stuff.
As for the book, I am curious as to whether it was "steel castles", which I own and have read.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JudgeDredd

Seems like another AI video. "REESE unit" - I assume, looking at the counters, it's talking about RECCE units
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people