Main Menu

FRIDAY To Live

Started by Pete Dero, March 14, 2025, 02:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete Dero



Stuck in Kuttenberg (Kingdom Come Deliverance 2).


Don't check the news and enjoy the weekend !

Tripoli

Quote from: Pete Dero on March 14, 2025, 02:19:33 PM...


Stuck in Kuttenberg (Kingdom Come Deliverance 2).
...

Your situation reminds me of a song by CCR... ;-)


Me?  BoC work.  Campaign Flashpoint tournament and USMC Napoleon at War tournament.  Fight Club work.  And enjoying the 70 degree weather in Wisconsin.  I haven't even used a tank of gas in the snowblower this season.  :shocked:
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Pete Dero

Quote from: Tripoli on March 14, 2025, 04:11:34 PMYour situation reminds me of a song by CCR... ;-)

Great minds think alike  :ROFL:

al_infierno

Quote from: Pete Dero on March 14, 2025, 02:19:33 PMStuck in Kuttenberg (Kingdom Come Deliverance 2).

I'm "stuck" too, in the sense that I've been roleplaying a career criminal and Kuttenberg is an absolute smorgasbord of stuff to steal!
I was waiting for a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Destraex

While somebody next to me in the same room plays warthunder.....

For me:
Sins of a Solar Empire 2
Company of Heroes 3
Maybe some Space Marine 2 ... pretty crazy that SM3 is in development.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

bobarossa

Just finished a try at Civ5 as Venice.  It was a unique experience as they can't build settlers or annex cities.  Had to seriously alter my play style. I ended up winning a diplomatic victory by getting ALL remaining city states to vote for me (I had annexed 4 of them before realized I was hurting myself). 

Not sure what I'm playing next. 

Tanaka

Dominions 6 Multiplayer games more Ubar fun

Panzer Corps 2 New DLC Cyrenaica

bobarossa

Read Forcyck's Case White a couple months ago (thanks to whoever recommended it!).  So I started playing Decisive Campaigns Warsaw to Paris with the option of Polish forces to located well off the front lines.  Much more difficult when Poles are concentrated.