Main Menu

Suddenly, Last Friday

Started by W8taminute, July 18, 2025, 09:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

W8taminute




Weekend is here at last and I'll be heading to a friends house for a pool party BBQ.  Gonna definitely fit in some gaming such as...Fragile Allegiance, S2 Silent Storm, and maybe some Field of Glory: Kingdoms.

Have a great weekend!!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Pete Dero

The only song from the Motels I know ...


Last Steam sale I picked up some DLC for Mius Front I'm trying out now.

Enjoy the weekend !

Destraex

#2
A pool party you say. Sounds good. I hope it's a large pool.
For me it's the usual these days.

War Thunder Realistic Ships

Company of Heroes 3  - to unlock skills

Holdfast Nations at War - What a blast this is.









"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Destraex

BTW that singer kinda reminds me of the lead singer of the Divynls lead singer.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

paplan

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 19, 2025, 03:03:02 AMThe only song from the Motels I know ...


Last Steam sale I picked up some DLC for Mius Front I'm trying out now.

Enjoy the weekend !

For my money, this is the best Motels song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9jqKOFMbHc

Saw them in Harrisburg PA around 1984

Tripoli

Mostly BoC and Fight Club work for me this weekend.  Possibly/maybe I'll get a chance to finish the Scourge of War AAR I started (way back in May). And the "Weekend Yard Work Simulator", as the weeds and brush in the yard are getting out of control....;-)
 
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Vox

Replaying "Radio Commander" .

undercovergeek

Armoured brigade 2

Distant worlds 2

Regiments