Games that are like the Red Storm Rising book

Started by undercovergeek, July 15, 2025, 08:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lowenstaat

SGS NATO's Nightmare is mostly land and air operations in north central Europe during 1985 Cold War gone hot. There is some naval action in the Baltic Sea, but not much more beyond that region.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1849360/SGS_NATOs_Nightmare/
"Initiative compensates for a lack of skill."

undercovergeek

Quote from: Lowenstaat on July 17, 2025, 07:23:20 PMSGS NATO's Nightmare is mostly land and air operations in north central Europe during 1985 Cold War gone hot. There is some naval action in the Baltic Sea, but not much more beyond that region.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1849360/SGS_NATOs_Nightmare/

I have it - played hours and hours via pbem

I have no idea what's going on in the game

I've watched let's plays, like I said I've played at least 5 pbems against people I know

I even thought I was winning in one of them

Such a terrible system 😂😫