For Those Who Worry I'm Somebody Else

Started by Pining, November 09, 2012, 03:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Martok

?? 


In any case, I don't think most of us were concerned you were a doppelganger.  I can understand why a few might've wondered that, but honestly your posting style is distinctively different enough that it's easy to tell you're not another poster's second account.  :) 


"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces