6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You A Better Person

Started by MetalDog, December 20, 2012, 09:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Well, I started writing yesterday. Re-wrote a bunch of it today. And it's up : http://www.peerpressureworks.com/2012/12/22/merry-christmas-a-time-for-brutal-truth/

Actually, upon reading it now it went decidedly...darker than I had intended or realized. So yeah, kinda wishing I'd done a bit more editing first. Ah well. It's done.

Feel free to read my other posts, which usually boil down to angry screeds directed at...well...everyone.  ;D

MetalDog

Now it's a matter of public record, AB.  You've got people to help you hold your feet to the fire.  Whatcha gonna do?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Arctic Blast

Quote from: MetalDog on December 23, 2012, 09:13:59 AM
Now it's a matter of public record, AB.  You've got people to help you hold your feet to the fire.  Whatcha gonna do?

Sit on the couch and watch football? Hey, it's SUNDAY!  ;D

No, it's time to forget out what direction I want to head in job wise. Do I want to stay with the same sort of work and just look for something more challenging and advanced? Or do I want to look at going back to school to do something else?

After that, then it's time to take a look and see if there are other things that I'd really like to try...and just try them. No more excuses, just do it.

Longdan

digni enim sunt interdicunt

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Longdan on December 23, 2012, 07:32:49 PM
If you are around Red Deer stay off the road.

I find it much easier to just stay away from Red Deer in general.  ;D I'm about an hour North...I know about that town... :o

Longdan

Heh.  I live in Spruce Grove.  Drove thru Red deer this
morning going to cowtown for xmas.  Was scarybad.
Fairly heavy snow showers and crazy pick up trux
going 130 in zero vis.  YahOOOOO!!
digni enim sunt interdicunt