Viking: Battle for Asgard - Now Chivalry Thread Due to Popular Demand

Started by Gusington, December 27, 2012, 01:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RooksBailey

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Silent Disapproval Robot

Looking forward to the new maps and toys but I'm bummed that they slowed down the speed of the halberd.  I get more kills with the halberd than anything else.  People never seem to expect a thrust to the ghoulies when being attacked with a halberd.

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

TheCommandTent

Looks like the patch and update dropped today as my STEAM is downloading for Chivalry
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Silent Disapproval Robot

Damn it but I hate when they reset your key bindings after an update!

Anyway, that new pole hammer is brutal! I got nine kills in a row with it.  Not sure about the flail yet.  I am having trouble coming to terms with it and can't seem to hit much with it. 

jomni

I never changed the keys so I'm fine. But the default refill item button is awkward

RooksBailey

"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Toonces

Oh man I played the crap out of this last night.  Third person view is the key to me finally enjoying this game far more. 

That flail is just plain fun!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Quote from: RooksBailey on February 14, 2013, 11:02:07 PM
What foul sorcery is this?!?  :o

http://youtu.be/t_3VZDb7pj4

Witchcraft!  Burn them all!   ;D

Parliament didn't pass the Gravity Act until years later.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys