DistantWorlds Expansions 20% when bought together with DW at matrixgames.com

Started by gameleaper, March 25, 2013, 04:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

I went and bought DistantWorlds from matrixgames, and was presented with a promo 20% both or either expansion, woopy! I bought them both. now how do I play them?:)

Nefaro

Install them in order (Shakturi.. Legends..), drop in the latest update, fire up the exe?  :P

gameleaper

Nefaro

Quote from: gameleaper on March 25, 2013, 04:10:39 PM
haha , Ive seen a startrek mod for it too :) lots of fun

I haven't checked that out in a long time.  Used to need a separate ST Sound Mod with it, too, or you'd still have the stock DW weapons fire tossing you out of the immersion.

gameleaper

Quote from: Nefaro on March 25, 2013, 04:53:28 PM

I haven't checked that out in a long time.  Used to need a separate ST Sound Mod with it, too, or you'd still have the stock DW weapons fire tossing you out of the immersion.

thanks, thats something important to look for. ST photons &  phasers would be great . Thanks for the info

Nefaro

Quote from: gameleaper on March 25, 2013, 04:55:36 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on March 25, 2013, 04:53:28 PM

thanks, thats something important to look for. ST photons &  phasers would be great . Thanks for the info

Fire up the mod first, to see if the separate sound mod has been included lately. 

I've not played it in quite awhile so they may have been merged since then.

bbmike

I watched a couple of Let's Play videos on youtube and I think that help me a lot in learning the game.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tuna

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Tuna on March 25, 2013, 07:25:47 PM
Is this a real sale? I don't see anything on the Matrix site..

This discount is available all the time..when you buy the base game you are given chance to buy expansions for the discount.