No one expects a Ranger and a long rant about education

Started by republic, October 23, 2013, 06:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolan50

HAHAHA LOL.

I thought the Army C**t cap or piss cutter was stupid looking.
But that looks ridiculous,like a British meter maid cap.

I'll bet the Marines won't be seeing any increase in recruitment to wear that cap,at least not from the guys that they are trying to attract.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

Windigo

Quote from: Dolan50 on October 24, 2013, 09:41:38 AM
HAHAHA LOL.

I thought the Army C**t cap or piss cutter was stupid looking.
But that looks ridiculous,like a British meter maid cap.

I'll bet the Marines won't be seeing any increase in recruitment to wear that cap,at least not from the guys that they are trying to attract.

Better?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Dolan50

It will be interesting to see how the Marine Corps feels about this.
The older cap is a tradition and one thing you don't want to do is screw with a military units tradition.
That is, unless the majority are on board with the change.

I'll bet one of Michelle Obama's designer friends is already set up to accept the contract to make these new caps for the Marine Corps.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

LongBlade

Quote from: Dolan50 on October 24, 2013, 10:03:23 AM
I'll bet one of Michelle Obama's designer friends is already set up to accept the contract to make these new caps for the Marine Corps.

Knitted by the homeless from Fair Trade llama wool harvested in the Andes.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.