If you like Space games...

Started by republic, December 01, 2013, 09:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

republic

...you need to listen to the SpacegameJunkie podcast!

I just discovered it recently and I'm hooked.  They've had some fantastic guests like the guy behind AI-War, an insider into Sword of the Stars, the Mandate developers, oh and...Chris Roberts!

The guys have honest, mature, intelligent conversations about the games I love.  I hate to be spammy...but I think some of you other space guys would like it.

Website:  http://www.spacegamejunkie.com/

Martok

Yeah, I like SpaceGameJunkie.  Along with SpaceSector, it's my go-to site for sci-fi games. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces