Here Mirth! Here Mirth, mirth, mirth! C'mon boy! C'mere! That's a *good* boy...

Started by bayonetbrant, January 30, 2014, 02:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

http://lego.gizmodo.com/lego-ghostbusters-is-official-1512451817

QuoteAttenshun, Lego and Bill Murray fans all over the world! Start saving because the Keymaster has finally met the Gatekeeper and Gozer the Gozerian has materialized at Lego's headquarters in Billund, Denmark: The 30th Anniversary Ghostbuster set—designed by Lego fan Brent Waller— is going to be an official Lego product.

Update: I was so excited that I failed to see that it's not the entire set. Sadly, it's only the Ecto-1 and the minifigs, not the building. WHY LEGO, WHY? Maybe if the car sells like mad they will make the building two as an extra set. It could work great with the rest of their Creator buildings.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

Awesome...........

Dear Santa, I know Christmas is a long way off, but...
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

skeptical.platypus

Maybe there'll be a set with cats and dogs, living together. Real fire and brimstone kind of stuff.
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 30, 2014, 02:52:53 PM
http://lego.gizmodo.com/lego-ghostbusters-is-official-1512451817

QuoteAttenshun, Lego and Bill Murray fans all over the world! Start saving because the Keymaster has finally met the Gatekeeper and Gozer the Gozerian has materialized at Lego's headquarters in Billund, Denmark: The 30th Anniversary Ghostbuster set—designed by Lego fan Brent Waller— is going to be an official Lego product.

Update: I was so excited that I failed to see that it's not the entire set. Sadly, it's only the Ecto-1 and the minifigs, not the building. WHY LEGO, WHY? Maybe if the car sells like mad they will make the building two as an extra set. It could work great with the rest of their Creator buildings.

Even just Ecto-1 is pretty sweet! Must have!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I too am disappointed that there is no hq building. Maybe even a corner penthouse at spook central is possible though, complete with two demon dogs. Or an oversized Stay Puft figure. And a Slimer. And a haunted library. And an ectolab at Columbia. If Lego plays this right they are sitting on a ghostie goldmine.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

JudgeDredd

lol - I knew (and even if I hadn't, by the sheer fact the building is left out and there's only a vehicle and figures there, I could've deduced it)...but I wanted a bit of fun...slow day at the office!
Alba gu' brath

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on January 31, 2014, 10:41:00 AM

when you need a facepalm for the typos in your facepalm pictures, you've reached a point of facepalm singularity...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

(and I have to say, I'm surprised Mirth didn't crack wise about the thread title...  admirable restraint, sir!)

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 31, 2014, 11:20:20 AM<br>(and I have to say, I'm surprised Mirth didn't crack wise about the thread title... &nbsp;admirable restraint, sir!)<br><br>

I've been sick so I am a little off my game.

And I'm more surprised that Star hasn't had something to say about it.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd