My Got! Ze Super Soviet Cluster Munitions

Started by jomni, May 04, 2014, 02:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RooksBailey

Good support!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/RO2/announcements/detail/1351388590573139979


QuoteThis patch includes a fix for a server exploit and crash. Other changes include:

Fallen Fighters S&D - Minor bug fixes
Arad - Fixed cap lettering being out of order
Arad - Fixed overhead map
UI - In Countdown, squad leader location icons are now properly updated
SDK - Copying objects out of packages works again


This is an update for both servers and clients.
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Nefaro

Glad they're quick on these things.

The War of the Roses people could definitely take some lessons.