Friday! A Licky boom-boom down.

Started by Jarhead0331, May 08, 2014, 09:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jarhead0331

IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad
MOO3
CM Red Thunder
Endless Legend

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Grim.Reaper

Not a lot of time this weekend, but hopefully will get some time with....

F117a
Fallen Enchantress
Endless Legend

MetalDog

#2
Not you, too, Jarhead!  Am I going to have to start Friday threads on Wednesday now?!  ;)

This is going to be a feast or famine weekend time wise.  If I have none, it will probably end up being Warlock.  If there is copious amounts, I have four MP games going currently: 2 Civ IV BtS games (on opposite coasts no less), an EUIV MP with Kushan and maybe a Warlock MP with Tuna and W8taminute.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Civ V as Venice. Perhaps check out the new Thief and Red Dragon. Perhaps some Rome 2 as well.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

vyshka

Started vacation today and will be hopefully gaming until next Thursday, with time out for my younger daughter's first birthday on Sunday.

MOO3 tropical
Imperialism 2
Alpha Centauri + Alien Crossfire
Diablo 3
AoE2

MetalDog

Happy birthday to the little one, vyshka!  And remember, it's her face that's supposed to be in the cake, not yours ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Jarhead0331

Quote from: vyshka on May 08, 2014, 10:00:01 PM
Started vacation today and will be hopefully gaming until next Thursday, with time out for my younger daughter's first birthday on Sunday.

MOO3 tropical
Imperialism 2
Alpha Centauri + Alien Crossfire
Diablo 3
AoE2

Congrats! My daughter's first birthday is the 27th of this month. You're all invited to the party.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Kushan

Most of my time will be split between Skyrim, Starpoint Genni 2, Diablo 3, and MOO3. If Metal Dog can find the time, hopefully we cant get some EUIV MP in as well. CK2 and FE:LH are possibilities as well, but probably not likely.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 08, 2014, 10:12:55 PM
Congrats! My daughter's first birthday is the 27th of this month. You're all invited to the party.

oh, are you in for a roller coaster ride.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Toonces

I'm all-in on the Pacific theater right now.

WitP:AE - continuing the Grand Campaign as Allies
IL-2 with the Dark Blue World mod.  I finally, finally got it to work and now I'm busy modding the crap out of it with some new campaigns and skins.  I'm liking what I see so far, though!

If I drink this weekend, then I'll definitely be playing some Rising Storm multiplayer.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

TacticalWargames

CK2, CM Red Thunder, WOFF, Tigers Unleashed testing and Qvadriga

Nefaro

#11
War Thunder Ground Forces Beta

and one or more of these:

IL-2: 1946 w/ HSFX mod
IL-2: CLoD w/ TF mod
Falcon 4 BMS
Over The Reich
(more like "Over The Hill!)  :D

Rising Storm/RO2 multi-player

Anguille

Very happy to see so many enjoying MOO3! Might play some turns this weekend.

Otherwise:

- Star Trek: Birth of the Federation. My Romulan campaign is coming along...took Cardassia but it's still a long way to go to victory...i lose a lot of ship for each system i take. I'd like to have an Alliance with the Federation but they resist...the other good canditates are the Ferengi but do i have enough Gold-Pressed latinum.

- Horizon: Humans in Space

- Storm over the Pacific pbem as Japan

- Armada 2526 Supernova pbem

- Total War: Shogun....reaching the end of the campaign...


undercovergeek

I shall be playing CK2 Wessex and CK2 Parma

EU4 Naples

Endless Legend

Maybe some Pride of Nations

I shall be drinking Crabbies and Jamesons

I shall be eating KFC hot wings

And I shall be wearing only pants - English pants, not your American ones

I have a weekend entirely to myself

JudgeDredd

vyshka - happy birthday to the little one...and GDS hit the nail on the head!

I have my charity bike ride on Sunday - so that's kind of written off because I like to end a nice 60 mile bicycle ride with a few beers (quite a few!)

However - I do have Friday and Saturday.

WitP:AE - now I've managed to keep it, I'm going to keep digging - occasionally
F1 2013 - race at Silverstone as a Williams driver
ARMA III - stuck trying to take out two sentries before an assault. I do everything I seemingly have to, but still my soldiers won't open fire....so it ends up I'm told I've missed my window and the attack goes loud...have I missed something?
RRE - DTM I love DTM. The game is missing stuff, but it's still a reasonable racing game.

SOme other nonsense. I should try and finish Bioshock Infinite but as beautiful as it looked I don't think I was paying enough attention to the story and so have lost my snare on it.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people