Sniper Elite v2 Free @ Steam for 24hrs

Started by PanzersEast, June 04, 2014, 12:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PanzersEast


Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Rayfer

Just grabbed it for free.  Thanks...!!

weateallthepies

Cheers, almost bought this a few times.

Grim.Reaper

Great deal....for me it was worth the full price when I bought it....looking forward to sniper 3 at end of June.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Me as well.  Just pulled the trigger on pre-order.

bbmike

Thanks for the notice! Any good mods for this?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JudgeDredd

Thanks. I'll give this one a look as the series intrigued me.

I have to say though, the bullet cam of the new one disturbs me a bit. I'm not entirely sure I could keep watching bone cracking and muscles tearing tbh.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper

You can reduce the frequency to minimize how often bullet cam shows up.......

I personally love it though:)

JudgeDredd

I think the concept is great - but it's implementation made me feel a bit queezy
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Pinetree

Thanks for the heads up, I've played the demo level a few times and found it fun so getting it for free is great. O0
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Grim.Reaper

Just got my steam key for pre-ordering version 3.....seems a bit early to receive them, but kind of cool I already have in hand.  The key won't activate yet, but at least I don't have to worry about getting them on time.  Maybe they plan some kind of pre-load in the near future.....

JudgeDredd

I played a bit of this this morning, and I have to say I was coloured pleased with it.

3 is a possibility  :(
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 05, 2014, 07:32:16 AM
I played a bit of this this morning, and I have to say I was coloured pleased with it.

3 is a possibility  :(
Key changes for version 3.0...my biggest ones are the environments being 3x bigger and open ended, and possibly a little more stealthy.....I know you might not like the more realistic kill cam:)


KEY FEATURES

Expansive new environments – Stalk multi-route environments up to THREE times larger than levels seen in Sniper Elite V2. Never play a level the same way twice.

Adapt to any situation – Use stealth, distraction, sound masking and traps. Your approach. Your way. If things go hot, use the new 'Relocate' mechanic to slip into the shadows and find a new weakness in enemy lines.

New vehicle kill cam - Multi-stage destruction allows you to take out armoured cars, trucks and tanks piece-by-piece before delivering the final shot. See vehicles disintegrate in intricate detail.

Revamped human X-ray kill cam – The acclaimed X-ray kill-cam is back and bolder than ever, including a detailed muscle layer, 3D mesh particles and a complete human circulatory system.

Tense adversarial multiplayer - Five extreme modes of competitive action, earn Medals and Ribbons as you play, gain XP across all game modes and become a true Sniper Elite!

Explosive co-op play – Play the entire campaign in two player co-op or test your team work in two exclusive modes, Overwatch and Survival.