Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2

Started by RooksBailey, June 06, 2014, 12:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RooksBailey

VG24/7 has a very funny article on some of the gamer reviews of CK2.  Two of my favorites:



and



:2funny:

You can read the whole thing here:  http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/04/incest-murder-eugenics-syphillis-crusader-kings-2-reviews/

Quote"I force vassals I don't like to marry old inbred people" and other terrific Crusader Kings 2 reviews
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway


Martok

LOL!!! 

Those are great!  Thanks for sharing, RB. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

jomni


TheCommandTent

Now that's some funny stuff right there.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

mikeck

#5
I used to marry off court members to their own family members and do the same for their kids to see of I could breed horrible mongoloid devil worshipping mouth breather through generations of incest. Got a few
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

CFoxRun

That was great.  I haven't laughed so hard for quite a while.  Good therapy.  Thanks Mikeck.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mikeck on June 06, 2014, 07:29:18 AMto see of I could breed horrible mongoloid devil worshipping mouth breather through generations of incest.

Mirth, Gus, Star...  who else?   :crazy2:
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

vyshka