Jarhead...I HAVE to know!

Started by solops, June 09, 2014, 10:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skeptical.platypus

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 10, 2014, 01:27:41 PM
It's funny, I keep thinking if I ever meet any of you in person, I'm going to be disappointed you don't look like your avatars.

Jarhead, not looking like a psychopath wielding sharp blades at the beach or on a boat somewhere.

Star, without a murderous/borderline pedo grin and a red mohawk to boot.

Sir Slash, not looking like a pug, or not wearing a pug t-shirt at least.

Ubercat, without his ears pinned back and a perpetual "WTF is that" look on his face.

Mirth, for not looking like Bill Murray in the slightest.

Bawb, for not wearing a full suit of armor.

Gus, not looking like he's just stuck his unmentionables in a light socket, causing his red hair to stick straight up on end and having a facial expression that somehow measures both unmitigated pleasure and complete shock that he's a dead man now.

...and so on.

Does this mean the special can of tunafish I keep around in case we meet isn't a good idea? What about the laser pointer that flashes the Rising Sun?  :coolsmiley:
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

sandman2575

...this is one of the odder threads to appear on these forums in some time.

that is all.  carry on.  8)

skeptical.platypus

Quote from: sandman2575 on June 11, 2014, 01:20:48 PM
...this is one of the odder threads to appear on these forums in some time.

that is all.  carry on.  8)

I like your shades.  :))
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

Gusington

Clearly Sandman has not been paying close attention. Good man!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575


Perhaps that's true.  Now that I think about it, there have been plenty of odd threads on this forum. 

:idiot2:

skeptical.platypus

Quote from: sandman2575 on June 11, 2014, 07:32:52 PM

Perhaps that's true.  Now that I think about it, there have been plenty of odd threads on this forum. 

:idiot2:

Odd is in the eye of the beholder. That it didn't catch your eye merely means you are home.  O0
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

Sir Slash

Odder than Pug Farts? I'm going to have to try harder.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

pug farts have nothing on MMORPG midget porn.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

especially at 5:25 - 6:13 when you see Gus.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

That's 5:25 to 26:13...a good fluffer makes all the difference.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

^Thanks. I try to do a good job.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Fluffing and Midget Porn. I think we're almost there.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

For all that's holy - put it away, Gus, or you'll start the dogs farting again.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!