LNLP Announcement of Ownership Changes

Started by bayonetbrant, July 02, 2014, 08:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrawn

Hello Guys

Let me clear up some things.  This was made official recently and I now own the company.  Mark Walker and everyone else are still at LnL Publishing except Jim Crabtree.  The major thing I am working on is getting our 100 ton die cutter press installed and fully working.  We have really went all out to upgraded the material we used in our production.  We sent a lot of material we printed in house at Red Ball Xpress printers to Kevin Sharp to look over and tell us what he thought.  You can see Kevin going over them and what he thought here http://youtu.be/W1fIrALGmag.  Any other recent information can be found here http://eepurl.com/Yg9uj

Ubercat:  We are always interested in new designs and we welcome seeing what you have when your ready.
GJK: No Mark is still writing the rules but now he has a lot more of a staff to proof them.  I will say Mark has done an excellent job with the Heroes of the Pacific rules.
Staggerwing: What have I been up to........ well I toured with Kiss for a bit...... ok serious I sold Matrix over 4 year ago and worked with them for about two.  After that I went and did freelance work for some other companies on their networks and e-commerce sites.

I think I addressed most of the questions.  I look forward God willing to a new level for LnL Publishing.

mirth

^Thanks for all the info, Thrawn! One more question, has JJ Abrams approached you about being in Episode VII?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Good to see you here at GH David. It sounds like you have a full plate at LNL- good luck over there and keep us in the loop!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Thrawn

Sorry no request yet for me to play Adm. Thrawn and yes I am willing.