What's today called? oh yeah...FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Started by JudgeDredd, July 18, 2014, 03:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

A mod should be made on MengJiao's marital life in CKII.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on July 18, 2014, 02:21:54 PM
A mod should be made on MengJiao's marital life in CKII.

  When they do Tang Dynasty.  I will be there.

vyshka

Quote from: MengJiao on July 18, 2014, 02:24:48 PM
Quote from: Gusington on July 18, 2014, 02:21:54 PM
A mod should be made on MengJiao's marital life in CKII.

  When they do Tang Dynasty.  I will be there.

Would that be the Poon Tang Dynasty?

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Been on an Armada 2526 Supernova kick the last couple days.  Man, I love the Volmar.  Also been playing around a little more with Civilization V Complete and Crusader Kings 2. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Blakjack

Trying to decide what to delve into.  Hearthstone can be fun, but getting one's arse handed to them over and over by 14-yr old's who've bought tons and tons of cards gets... exhausting. 

Maybe I'll finally give Drums of War a whirl.  And/or Lock & Load: Heroes of Stalingrad.  I've had them both since shortly after release & haven't given either a run-through yet.  Hmmm.

Sir Slash

A happy wife and 2 happy ex's for Meng. Who says Gamers/Grogs aren't virile?  ^-^
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Huw the Poo on July 18, 2014, 12:31:40 PM
Saturday will be a no-go for me due to family stuff, but other than that...

DOTA 2!


Didn't they start broadcasting that tournament on ESPN(3?) today?

Rizik6

Civ5 Game of the Month TSG90 and Divinity: Original Sin.

Pinetree

Going to have a crack at KSP: First Contract and ArmA III. (Yes, I broke down and bought it full price :D )
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Toonces

Probably do some CMANO, BMS Falcon, and if I feel like dungeon crawling, Morrowind.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Nefaro on July 18, 2014, 10:04:33 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on July 18, 2014, 12:31:40 PM
Saturday will be a no-go for me due to family stuff, but other than that...

DOTA 2!


Didn't they start broadcasting that tournament on ESPN(3?) today?

Yeah apparently so.  I haven't looked into it myself since I'm not in the US but there's a bit of excitement about it; wider acceptance and all that.

Valve's newcomer stream really is good by the way.  Anyone who plays games should have no trouble following it.  It's suited to me too, since I'm very much a casual player (compared to the rest of the playerbase).

Grim.Reaper

Few things on tap for me this weekend, at least I hope....

- Elite Dangerous
- Steel Beasts (maybe I can finally get good at it)
- ActionPC Golf (with the British Open underway, have the itch to play golf)

MetalDog

Sad news for Civ IV MP.  Gamespy servers have finally been shut down.  In order to get your MP fix for IV, you'll have to migrate to Steam.  If you do not already own a copy on that site, you can go through 2K and jump through a couple of hoops and get a Steam key.  I am in the process of doing that now.  Will let you know how it turns out.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

W8taminute

Gamespy shut down?  That stinks.  Thanks for the heads up MD.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk