Front Page Sports Football Returning - Can this be true?

Started by Grim.Reaper, August 01, 2014, 07:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

And got a crash on the second week of the draft

Don't bother still  :(
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Grim.Reaper


BanzaiCat

Me, either. The game should not need 'polishing' in the first place - the devs should have listened to fans and did the crap we'd want from Day 1. Glad I did not take the plunge. Sorry the rest of you did.  :-\

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 10, 2014, 05:26:34 PM
And got a crash on the second week of the draft

Don't bother still  :(

Sh!t.

Well.. thanks for trying.  I wonder if they will continue updating.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Nefaro on October 11, 2014, 01:51:44 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 10, 2014, 05:26:34 PM
And got a crash on the second week of the draft

Don't bother still  :(

Sh!t.

Well.. thanks for trying.  I wonder if they will continue updating.

I believe the answer is yes and they mentioned including a database editor.  They probably should have labeled this an early access game and then maybe people would have given more slack.  I didn't expect a lot from the game but the moment you start it and there is no sound whatsoever, you knew it was going to be rough.  Maybe through many updates it gets playable, but I'll wait awhile before I really try to do much with it.

Grim.Reaper

New patch and now includes a database editor....

Front Page Sports Football now includes a Database Editor!! Every team and player can be changed, so you can play in your own special way!

Along with this enhancement, a new patch has been released:
- Redesign of the style of a few pages
- Fixed the number of yards traveled in the games comments
- Fixed some minor bugs, texts, crashes ...

BanzaiCat

Those of you with this game that feel like it, please check this out and let those of us without if it's any good.

Personally I'm thinking it's too little, too late, but one never knows.

Nefaro

Sounded like the biggest issue was with the crashing, even after the first update.  Some of the complaints were listed as being addressed in it such as odd yardage notifications, modability, and expanded play options, so I'm not gonna write it off just yet. 

May end up buying it if they can patch it some more.  The rampant crash issues are just a no-go until then.