wartactical now has OPFIRE and. would hope you try it out

Started by gameleaper, August 01, 2014, 07:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameleaper

I'm offline and on a phone, so you know how difficult uploading etc is for me. I have put the new version 620 of wartactical on indieDB.com do a search for wartactical. I have added OPFIRE for computer and player. The game is free. The gameplay is great now feels like a wargame.

gameleaper

Just updated with a few fixes,its always the same with new features, fixes are needed. I'm now working on a new fix, but current version is pretty good. Hope you will try its free, and runs on PC and MacOS. Its turn based tactical squad game

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

gameleaper

Hi thankyou, those links are old versions, I'm on version 623 big update is the opfire people wanted. Its on indieDB.com at present and is free

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

gameleaper

Yes OSX is in zip, I put the Mac version in all the time now.

gameleaper

I just remembered its intel based Macs only, and most windows

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

gameleaper

Thanks for your time, I have just posted v625 , its the final version , it just speeded up the game after all the updates, opfire is finished now.