Throwback Thursday

Started by bayonetbrant, August 07, 2014, 06:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bayonetbrant

20 years ago this summer...



I'm the dude in the goofy hat      ;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

LOL!

What happened? Why aren't you on Satellite Radio now?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Did you have to wear that hat as some form of punishment?........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Martok

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 07, 2014, 06:45:05 AM
LOL!

What happened? Why aren't you on Satellite Radio now?
Radio couldn't him.  Brant was too awesome for the medium. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 07, 2014, 06:45:05 AMWhat happened? Why aren't you on Satellite Radio now?

Somehow the Army wanted me to spend some time working for them after they paid for college.

But the video confirms what I've often been told- that I have a face for radio :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Dear God...ironically I was a dj for a summer one year after the above, both solo and with some buddies. The one with buddies was called Me and My Nuts...i was the left one. We played a lot of Gwar and Primus and when actual girls called in we sweat a lot. Fortunately there is no footage.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd