Main Menu

The Cap

Started by JudgeDredd, August 10, 2014, 01:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JudgeDredd

Thanks everyone. She came back today and was really happy with it - so I'm chuffed  :)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

mirth

Quote from: JudgeDredd on August 11, 2014, 05:41:39 PM
Thanks everyone. She came back today and was really happy with it - so I'm chuffed  :)

Awesome! Well done, JD!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus