B-29 Superfortress: Bombers Over Japan, 1944-1945 (Discussion Thread)

Started by BanzaiCat, August 20, 2014, 07:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

Excellent stuff, Cat.

I've already told geek that he's been elected to wind the gear down......... :D
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

pffft

them radars need serious baby sitting

twiddle with your knobs and shush

bob48

'Clip those corners'

Barthheart

Will you two knock it off back there.... this is a war machine... it's no place fer fighting.  :knuppel2:

bob48

Hey, this radio is a good 'un. I've got it tuned into the BBC World Service......Vera Lynn.......

'Clip those corners'

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JasonPratt

Quote from: Barthheart on September 04, 2014, 01:48:17 PM
Will you two knock it off back there.... this is a war machine... it's no place fer fighting.  :knuppel2:

One moment. I shall chastise them. {starting chainsaw}
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

TacticalWargames

Just a quick shout out I've got a PC version of the game if anyone wants it I will upload it. It's just a little thing but a quick time watser..plus you cna use it if you join a B17 campaign group on the net..

BanzaiCat

TW I didn't realize there was a computer version. I'm not sure if it's okay to post files like that, though, to the forum.

The boardgame is certainly a time eater.

And on that subject I hope to get Mission 3 done by this weekend. My father-in-law is in town along with his three dogs, so that added to my two means I have to be ever-vigilant for squatting on the carpet... ???

undercovergeek

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 10, 2014, 06:57:03 AM
TW I didn't realize there was a computer version. I'm not sure if it's okay to post files like that, though, to the forum.

The boardgame is certainly a time eater.

And on that subject I hope to get Mission 3 done by this weekend. My father-in-law is in town along with his three dogs, so that added to my two means I have to be ever-vigilant for squatting on the carpet... ???

lmao - take care out there BC - that sounds like a perilous undertaking

BanzaiCat

FYI gents - I've not abandoned this thread. I have some things going on, namely a murder mystery show we're in rehearsals for right now and I have a review for Fire in the Lake by GMT that I'm working on, so my free time is somewhat taken up right now. I fully intend to return to this soon.

mirth

It's all good. Me and the boys met a group of nurses who've helped pass the time.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

'Clip those corners'

Barthheart