Johann Strauss says its FRIDAY

Started by undercovergeek, August 29, 2014, 03:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asid

Quote from: JudgeDredd on August 29, 2014, 08:18:01 AM
Sunady I might see if the lads are about for some Steel Beasts Pro - if I have any time left on my month licence...I must be coming to the end!

We will be here  O0
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

bob48

Happy Birthday, TUNA - have a great day. O0
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Nefaro

Quote from: bobarossa on August 29, 2014, 09:10:45 AM
...and try to get a grip on how OOTP14 works.

There have been some OOTP threads around here explaining some of the more difficult concepts in more plain English.  Such as the player contract details (Professional Time vs Major Time implications, etc) and the different roster usage.

JasonPratt

Kushan,

I know you answered a DW mod list question in the comments to your front-page AAR, but have you set up a thread for that (like your Skyrim mod thread) here in the comp wargaming category?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Wolfe1759

Finally got around to buying the Assault on Communism / Assault on Democracy bundle for Strategic Command WWII Global Conflict so I'm aiming to do some Assault on Democracy probably with the War in the West mod campaign.

However I've just noticed that GOG have released Hogs of War so I might well be distracted by that if I weaken and buy it.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

MetalDog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TUNA






































Figured I would make the font big so you could see it.  Getting old and all ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Nothing worse than old Tuna HAR

Happy B-day!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Thanks, now I gotta think of what game to buy myself for a gift!

Bison


GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Martok

I'll be gone again this Saturday evening through Monday evening, so I'm not sure how much gaming I'll get done.  On the other hand, I do have these next four nights off, so I should be able to get at least some time in. 

At the top of my list is the Sovereignty beta, followed by Rome II.  Am also digging some space strategy (as usual!), so probably either Distant Worlds or Birth of the Federation, depending on exactly what I'm in the mood for. 




Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 29, 2014, 10:24:35 PM
I think he already has a wife.
<snicker>

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Kushan

Happy Birthday Tuna

Quote from: JasonPratt on August 29, 2014, 01:10:46 PM
Kushan,

I know you answered a DW mod list question in the comments to your front-page AAR, but have you set up a thread for that (like your Skyrim mod thread) here in the comp wargaming category?

I haven't but I can set one up.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Huw the Poo


bob48

Quote from: Tuna on August 29, 2014, 09:39:26 PM
Thanks, now I gotta think of what game to buy myself for a gift!

Some add-on for FSX maybe?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Forgot to post this but I may finally fire up the Empires of the Smoky Skies steampunk mod for Civ V...most of you have played that already right? Looks pretty great.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd