Any Scottish here?

Started by DicedT, September 04, 2014, 04:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Smuckatelli

Not me but I did take a picture of Mel Gibson's statue when I was stationed in Scotland for a couple of weeks.

GDS_Starfury

its so horribly executed as a monument.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


MetalDog

Consider what you have to work with.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Smuckatelli

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 04, 2014, 08:23:08 PM
its so horribly executed as a monument.

I know, that is why they kept a fence around it.

Staggerwing

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 04, 2014, 08:23:08 PM
its so horribly executed as a monument.


He was so horribly executed in real life as well.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Someone finally executed Mel?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 04, 2014, 08:32:00 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 04, 2014, 08:23:08 PM
its so horribly executed as a monument.


He was so horribly executed in real life as well.

You guys all missed Star's punbait.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Toonces

I don't think anybody Gibson damn that the pun was missed.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

LongBlade

It takes a brave heart to hang with you punners.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

I know MD wasn't even trying to make a pun, but he really kilt it
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

Quote from: LongBlade on September 04, 2014, 06:23:23 PM
played the Stamford Bridge scenario in Medieval: Total War.

rough translation -

'anyone from New York?'

'played the Bunker Hill scenario in Empire: Total War'

bayonetbrant

^^^
especially since Bunker Hill is outside Boston, and Stamford Bridge is in London (at least the one where CCCFC plays ;) )
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

I thought the battle was in Bob's back-yard. We'll have to see if he remembers.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

^

heh its not a million miles away, but its not in Scotland

Gusington

I can't even look at you ucg...even more than usual.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd