Any Scottish here?

Started by DicedT, September 04, 2014, 04:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

If I'd known there were puns being kilt over here, I'd have mooseied on over earlier. As it is - it seems it's been milked already
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

GDS_Starfury

haggis seen whats on the ballot?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


JudgeDredd

Yep - it's whisky, but I think worth it  ???
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

GDS_Starfury

personally I think its a faslane to go down.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 17, 2014, 12:21:23 AM
What's with the 5 page stampede of puns in here?

Join MD and I in the anti pun movement

Silent Disapproval Robot

Sign me up as well.  (And get your bloody PON turn in!)

undercovergeek

That's 3 of us

Pon turn tonight, sorry - called out to gay Paris at last minute

Silent Disapproval Robot

Tres chic!  (Watch out for gay Pierre though.)

undercovergeek

I may haven taken tunas invite to a state visit too seriously

My eyes are peeled

Although the barman is called Pierre and he has a certain flair if you know what I mean

Silent Disapproval Robot

Well, chat him up.  See if he any any keen insights on how best to diversify the economy of 19th century Sardinia.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 17, 2014, 02:19:47 AMJoin MD and I in the anti pun movement

C:-) {GRAMMAR POLICE}  C:-)
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 17, 2014, 02:19:47 AMJoin MD and me in the anti pun movement
C:-) {/GRAMMAR POLICE}  C:-)

O0

:coolsmiley:
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Boggit

^^ Ha! That told you! No more home (s)pun puns! :2funny:
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

undercovergeek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 17, 2014, 05:22:57 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 17, 2014, 02:19:47 AMJoin MD and I in the anti pun movement

C:-) {GRAMMAR POLICE}  C:-)
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 17, 2014, 02:19:47 AMJoin MD and me in the anti pun movement
C:-) {/GRAMMAR POLICE}  C:-)

O0

:coolsmiley:

Are you trying to teach me English because I've shown you how to play fantasy baseball properly?

;)

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers