FRIDAY is here people...roll up...roll up...

Started by JudgeDredd, September 05, 2014, 04:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 05, 2014, 12:55:27 PM
Gotta work all weekend so I'll mostly just be perusing the most recent Pride of Nations manual in my down time.  Philippe from AGEOD was kind enough to email me the last version of it.  Once I get the basics down, then it's time to colonize UCG's nether regions.  I've got a whole regiment of lubricated Gusingtons (Gusintonii?) at the ready.

Ready when you are, although there was no mention of gusingtons been inserted, oiled or not

BanzaiCat

Not sure. Father-in-law coming Sunday so I'm sure my wife will be tearing around the house, last-minute, trying to clean and scrub everything in preparation. Also he's bringing us a new puppy to go along with the two dogs we already have.

spelk

In my University days I saw Deacon Blue live. I wasn't that impressed to be honest. But I was more of a Sisters of Mercy fan.

Struggling to play some wargames these days, have too much action/rpg stuff on the go. Diablo III at the moment, and desperately waiting on Destiny. Shovelled some time into Heroes and Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar on Steam. It seems to be about the abstracted level I'm willing to play mindlessly nowadays. Need to get my Grog back on methinks.


-budd-

Jagged Alliance back in action...modded ..and check out the new build 7 days to die.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 05, 2014, 04:24:05 PM
Ready when you are, although there was no mention of gusingtons been inserted, oiled or not

dont worry.  they're small enough that the lube is optional.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


JudgeDredd

Quote from: spelk on September 05, 2014, 05:06:32 PM
In my University days I saw Deacon Blue live. I wasn't that impressed to be honest. But I was more of a Sisters of Mercy fan.

Struggling to play some wargames these days, have too much action/rpg stuff on the go. Diablo III at the moment, and desperately waiting on Destiny. Shovelled some time into Heroes and Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar on Steam. It seems to be about the abstracted level I'm willing to play mindlessly nowadays. Need to get my Grog back on methinks.


lol - if you were into Sisters of Mercy then Deacon Blue would unlikely be your next fav band!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Rizik6

Mostly Rome 2 and Elite.  I have an epic Civ5 campaign as Rome that I need to finish up as well.

Cyrano

Killing tanks (and jeeps) with Judge Dredd in PBEM CMRT.

Killing infantry with Panzerde in Prussia East Front.  We just swapped isolation kills that resulted in more than 2,200 casualties.

And trying out "Space Runner" with my son who is into building heavily armed ships at the moment...shields would appear to be for the weak.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

vyshka

#38
Quote from: GJK on September 05, 2014, 11:42:57 AM
Getting our VASSAL Blood Bowl league started.  Will be building my team and hopefully get my season schedule.  Finishing two pbem games that I currently have going.  If anybody is interested in joining the league, or if you want some more info...PM me!!

Have you ever played with FUMBBL? https://fumbbl.com/


For my weekend gaming:

Diablo III, and probably Planetary Annihilation now that it is released. Also playing around some more with Steve Rostedt's ktest utility for the linux kernel, but that probably doesn't count. :)

GJK

Quote from: vyshka on September 05, 2014, 11:07:16 PM
Quote from: GJK on September 05, 2014, 11:42:57 AM
Getting our VASSAL Blood Bowl league started.  Will be building my team and hopefully get my season schedule.  Finishing two pbem games that I currently have going.  If anybody is interested in joining the league, or if you want some more info...PM me!!

Have you ever played with FUMBBL? https://fumbbl.com/


Yes.  Not to knock what is a long time great asset to the Blood Bowl community, but mine is so much easier to use, looks tons better and can be played by email for when I don't have 2 hours to sit in front of the computer to play a full game.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

republic

I've gotten back into Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm multiplayer.  X Rebirth 2.5 public beta is out...might give that a whirl.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: -budd- on September 05, 2014, 05:16:11 PM
Jagged Alliance back in action...modded ..and check out the new build 7 days to die.

What mods are you using for JA: BiA?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Bison

Yes I've been playing Farming Giant and yes it's fun and yes it's a hell of a complex economic simulator.  I'd like to thank UCG and Huw for busting my balls with Steam tells as I was struggling to remember how to actually buy a tractor and truck.

Boggit

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 06, 2014, 08:00:29 AM
Quote from: -budd- on September 05, 2014, 05:16:11 PM
Jagged Alliance back in action...modded ..and check out the new build 7 days to die.

What mods are you using for JA: BiA?
I'd be interested in that too.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Boggit

I've been busy so far with Field of Glory (multiplayer), Distant Worlds, and TOAW3.

I'll probably get in some Victory at Sea, Combat Mission (undecided which one yet), a bit of MTW2 and TEAW. If I have any time left I might just chill out with Sword of the Stars the Pit, or Ultimate General. 8)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat