Happy Bill Murray Day!

Started by Centurion40, September 05, 2014, 08:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

For me every day is Bill Murray day.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.


Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

undercovergeek

was it raining??

blimey, kudos for sticking it out in the piss pouring rain to say hello to everyone - assistant looks very happy!

Centurion40

He got to stand next to Bill Murray!  I would have gladly been drenched to hold an umbrella for Bill!
Any time is a good time for pie.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

#11
Kristen Wiig would be a dealbreaker for me.  I'm still waiting for something funny from her.

And I like how they reference Linda Cardellini from "Mad Men" - at though the years she spent on ER didn't make her the household name that Freaks & Geeks should have.  She was also pretty hot as Velma.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 10, 2014, 12:17:22 PM
Kristen Wiig would be a dealbreaker for me.  I'm still waiting for something funny from her.

And I like how they reference Linda Cardellini from "Mad Men" - at though the years she spent on ER didn't make her the household name that Freaks & Geeks should have.  She was also pretty hot as Velma.

You no like Bridesmaids?  Thought that was a pretty good movie.  And I have had a crush on Linda Cardellini since the ER days.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob