One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Quote from: mirth on June 27, 2016, 09:04:49 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on June 27, 2016, 08:50:51 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 27, 2016, 07:09:26 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on June 25, 2016, 06:42:49 AM
So what you are saying is, amuse yourself and F*CK everyone else?  I can respect that.  Carry on.

we've been saying that for 85 pages in this thread alone.

I might have understood if you people hadn't put all those PUNS in the way!!

Embrace the Goarfury.

I refuse to embrace anything that Star has touched.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on June 27, 2016, 09:08:35 PMI refuse to embrace anything that Star has touched.

you're going to run out of things to embrace in a hurry
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Quote from: MetalDog on June 27, 2016, 09:08:35 PM
Quote from: mirth on June 27, 2016, 09:04:49 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on June 27, 2016, 08:50:51 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 27, 2016, 07:09:26 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on June 25, 2016, 06:42:49 AM
So what you are saying is, amuse yourself and F*CK everyone else?  I can respect that.  Carry on.

we've been saying that for 85 pages in this thread alone.

I might have understood if you people hadn't put all those PUNS in the way!!

Embrace the Goarfury.

I refuse to embrace anything that Star has touched.

Probably a good policy unless you're wearing a HazMat suit.

Boggit

It's tempting to rename this thread "Pun ic Wars"... >:D  :2funny:

(Apologies MD :-X :-[ ;))
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

MetalDog

Don't make me come over there!  (Shakes fist impotently!!)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Boggit

Quote from: MetalDog on June 29, 2016, 07:46:01 PM
Don't make me come over there!  (Shakes fist impotently!!)
:2funny: >:D
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

oooooh....  pretty question marks!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

He's fond of the Spock-Sulu double team