Some pictures from yesterday

Started by Toonces, September 12, 2014, 12:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

These are out on Ford Island.  Each boot represents one military member who was killed since 2001 fighting the war on terror.  I did see the Fort Hood victims were represented.



To put this in perspective, this is my son who was born in  early 2002 checking the 2002 row.  That's how long this has been going on.













"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

LongBlade

Good that Ft. Hood was represented. It's shameful how they've tried to avoid reality.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.