Next Total War Game - Possible Clue?

Started by Grim.Reaper, September 25, 2014, 06:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

^Me neither. I don't think I have ever backstabbed an ally in a TW game, now that I think about it.

If victory can be achieved slowly and methodically, I should be able to pull something off as Armenia.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Make sure you put it back when you are done with it...
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Quote from: jomni on September 26, 2014, 06:27:52 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 06:24:36 PM
Probably turtling for as long as you can and finding your weakest enemy. What else could it be?

I read that Attila will also not be playable but I can't see how that will be allowed to happen...how do you name a game after a historical figure and not have him playable?

Because game starts at 395 and he reigned from 453 to 434?

That be 434 to 453 since it's AD. Attila is thought to have been born in 395AD.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

the Steam 75% off sale is a wonderful thing!
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


MetalDog

Thought I saw Rome 2 free to play for the weekend.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

LongBlade

Quote from: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 10:54:32 PM
Thought I saw Rome 2 free to play for the weekend.

There are only 200+ pages of discussion of it here. Clearly the game sucks.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok






Quote from: Gusington on September 27, 2014, 02:19:47 PM
Yes! Make room for Bawb.
IIRC, he already has Rome II, he just hasn't fired it up yet.  I believe the "big no" was for the fact that Bawb could've purchased it for much cheaper than he did.  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

GDS_Starfury

I thought he needed new glasses to actually see it.   8)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bob48

Quote from: Martok on September 29, 2014, 08:13:17 AM





Quote from: Gusington on September 27, 2014, 02:19:47 PM
Yes! Make room for Bawb.
IIRC, he already has Rome II, he just hasn't fired it up yet.  I believe the "big no" was for the fact that Bawb could've purchased it for much cheaper than he did.  :P

I've got it, one of my sons (he plays it A LOT) gave it to me last Christmas, and I've even played it a bit, but I'm not that much into the period. I confess that I like Shogun 2 more.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

I thought he needed new glasses to actually see it.   8)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


bob48

Wot? Bob the Barmy?

'im wiv da flat 'ead?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!