FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down

Started by undercovergeek, September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Tuna on September 27, 2014, 10:02:50 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 27, 2014, 04:22:48 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 09:42:47 PM
Glad I could help :)  Although, I think I'll be done with WWI before you guys ever make it to the end of PON.  I hear tell that someone is horrendous at posting turns to the other players. ;)

Blah blah you're like a bunch of old women!

I'm sending it, I'm sending it

Now if that darn SDR would wake up and do the turn!!!!  :crazy2:

Sorry.  Too much beer, angry drunken girlfriends, and PON don't mix.  Turns sent. 

W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on September 27, 2014, 02:18:37 PM
Very interesting. Are you fluent in Armenian?

Thanks Gus.  I'm knowledgable enough to hold a conversation but I must admit I understand better than I can communicate.  My problem is with grammar not so much with vocabulary. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

There's not much published in English on Armenian history or culture which is a shame, it is very interesting. There aren't that many world cultures as ancient and still in existence.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^This is true.  What few books in English there are focus mostly on the genocide but there is a few titles you can find on Amazon that talk about the ancient days too. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

The best I found is by an author named Cam Rea on the wars between Rome and Parthia...Armenia gets a whole section.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Decided to fire up Rome 2 this weekend. Saw that the DLC was on sale, and with the release of the Emperors Edition, thought I'd give it another try. Didn't click with me when I first time I tried it. This time I'm finding that as long as I don't focus too much on the scale or the complete lack of any historical accuracy its not that bad.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Cyrano

Awww...you fellahs is nice...thanks for the birthday greetings.  Tomorrow's the day itself, but Saturday was particularly enjoyable.

Started the day setting up Steel Beasts with Asid.  More games could use people like him as promoters.

Finally got in a game of Napoleon (4th ed.) and pounded the Allies at Charleroi.

That, and a bottle of Knob Creek select with friends made for a fine evening all together!

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Huw the Poo


Asid

Quote from: Cyrano on September 29, 2014, 01:07:17 PM
Started the day setting up Steel Beasts with Asid.  More games could use people like him as promoters.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)

I am a supporter not a promoter  :-*

Glad i could be of service. Hope to see you soon  O0

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying