Flight Commander 2 Mod _ v1.2, v1.2 Airwolf, v0.1 Vietnam Gunships

Started by tlm70, September 30, 2014, 07:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tlm70

QuoteThat sounds a lot of fun. Can you post the link please? BTW does the Airwolf mod play in a campaign mode, or is it just stand alone missions?


The links are on page one (Pages: [1] 2 3) at the beginning of this post. The Airwolf mod does indeed include an edited FC2 mission builder to make campaigns to play in campaign mode.

Here's a small gameplay tip: Beware the Mig-31!!! Of all the aircraft I've fought against using Airwolf, the Mig-31 has proven to be the most dangerous adversary in the Russian inventory. I think its overwhelming speed and powerful long ranged 180 degree radar make avoiding detection and disengaging from combat extremely difficult.

jomni

Amaris is toying with the idea of 3d.



Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.


MIGMaster

Very cool indeed ! I spent a lot of hours playing Flight Commander 2 - would love to see another version !