Main Menu

Dragon Age Free

Started by Tuna, October 09, 2014, 09:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Sorry for the steel Tuna - just helping out a fellow poster  ;)
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Greybriar

Quote from: Tuna on October 09, 2014, 09:59:45 AM
Dragon Age Free

There are a couple of strings attached:

Quote from: Origin
INTERNET CONNECTION, ORIGIN ACCOUNT, ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCT AND ORIGIN END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS (EULAS), AND INSTALLATION OF THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT) REQUIRED TO PLAY. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO ACCESS FEATURES. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. PLEASE REVIEW EULAS AND ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES APPLICABLE TO SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AT WWW.EA.COM/1/PRODUCT-EULAS. ONLINE FEATURES ARE NOT GUARANTEED. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES (IF ANY) AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/1/SERVICE-UPDATES. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.


GDS_Starfury

#18
Quote from: Ubercat on October 09, 2014, 12:49:06 PM
How do you find a specific video? Googling "boobs" wouldn't likely be very useful.

Or it could help that you know a person who knows what the video is and sends you the url in a pm.   ::)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

Not that he, or any of you people, know of such a person.  :-X
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Ubercat

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 09, 2014, 04:09:06 PM
Quote from: Ubercat on October 09, 2014, 12:49:06 PM
How do you find a specific video? Googling "boobs" wouldn't likely be very useful.
Go here, click on one you like, get the GIF URL under the SHARE button and use it in your avatar - simples  ;D

I meant how do you find the original video that the gif was created from. It sounded like someone had tracked it down.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Bardolph

QuoteI meant how do you find the original video that the gif was created from. It sounded like someone had tracked it down.


Google:  girl car boobs.
Second hit.

GDS_Starfury

many roads lead to Rome.   :coolsmiley:
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

Star where does yours come from? Please don't respond 'a camera mounted to my head.' Either head.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

It looks like it came from the Zoo.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sir Slash

Stop talking. I'm trying to look at the (.)(.)'s. Thank you.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Martok

Quote from: Greybriar on October 09, 2014, 04:32:00 PM
There are a couple of strings attached:

Quote from: Origin
INTERNET CONNECTION, ORIGIN ACCOUNT, ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCT AND ORIGIN END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS (EULAS), AND INSTALLATION OF THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT) REQUIRED TO PLAY. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO ACCESS FEATURES. EA ONLINE PRIVACY POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. PLEASE REVIEW EULAS AND ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES APPLICABLE TO SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AT WWW.EA.COM/1/PRODUCT-EULAS. ONLINE FEATURES ARE NOT GUARANTEED. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES (IF ANY) AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/1/SERVICE-UPDATES. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE.
Hence why I didn't jump on the offer. 

Even when free, I will not knowingly pick up a game that requires an Origins account.  That's like sleeping with a hot girl who offers to sleep with you with no strings attached...except you know she has an STD. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces