Me? I'm just a FRIDAY, you can tell me by the way I walk

Started by MetalDog, October 10, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

bob, join the dark side...surely there's an animated gif somewhere of a woman's ta-tas bouncing in a suit of armor...

GDS_Starfury

there are some things that should be left unasked for.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


undercovergeek

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 10, 2014, 05:03:18 PM
Istanbul, Rome, Paris, Birmingham....  Such exotic locations (and Birmingham).  Are you really a spy with the world's lamest cover job?

yup, joined up the same time as that c**t Bond, he gets all the cars, women, idyllic locations and fancy drinks

Someone has to be his IT backup

Bison

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 11, 2014, 03:34:00 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 10, 2014, 05:03:18 PM
Istanbul, Rome, Paris, Birmingham....  Such exotic locations (and Birmingham).  Are you really a spy with the world's lamest cover job?

yup, joined up the same time as that c**t Bond, he gets all the cars, women, idyllic locations and fancy drinks

Someone has to be his IT backup

Who the hell knew Bond used a tanning bed? 

undercovergeek


Bison


undercovergeek


Bison

Spent a Saturday morning sniping and gunning in Planetside 2. 

Martok

Now that my "weekend" has begun, am thinking I need to spend a little time with Age of Wonders 3.  It's been a while, and discussing it in the other thread has me jonesing for it again. 

Am also feeling the need for some Rome II.  (But which faction to play?  Decisions, decisions...) 




Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 10, 2014, 03:28:31 PM
The quicker you get your turns in, the quicker you'll get the event.  I know, I know...."Wah, wah, wah.  I have a life away from my computer.  I live in a different time zone.  The voices in my head keep getting louder."
ROFL!  Well said, SDR.  ;D 




Quote from: WYBaugh on October 10, 2014, 09:21:27 PM
Everyone's avatars shamed me into finally configuring one...enjoy!
Very nice, WYBaugh.  Me likey!  O0 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

You and I are on the same gaming wavelength, Martok. Later tonight I am thinking of setting up a AoW III campaign, finally ditching the tutorial which is taking forever.

And of course Rome II Armenia lurks in the recesses of my rig. Soon enough.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Just do it already.  I bought the damned game on Friday from GOG, played about 5 turns on the tutorial (I hate faggy elves), then ditched it in favour of playing as some cave-dwelling stunty types.

Gusington

Elves are pretty faggy. I want to be prepared to win my first campaign though.

From your description above it sounds like you are playing as my kind. Dwarves? How goes it?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Seems OK so far.  I don't really know how to track the progress I've made.  I've got 4 hero types cruising around, 5 cities, and I've allied with the Orcs.  The Goblins declared war on me and snuck in from above-ground and grabbed my throne city while I was busy off exploring but I was able to take it back next turn.

Combat seems pretty nasty compared to some other games of this type.  I sometimes lose a veteran unit or two in a battle and that kind of sucks.  Lost a hero early on as well but he kinda sucked anyway so I didn't mind too much.

I definitely like this title better than Endless Legend.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.