Main Menu

New forum game?

Started by Double Deuce, October 11, 2014, 09:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Barthheart

^This is a great idea! And very much like the Staff Wargaming Grogheads ran at Origins this year. Lots of fun.

Count me in.
O0

Double Deuce

Working out some of the kinks so this game plays more smoothly at the tactical level (where players are commanding individual tank motor-rifle companies) than the game I'm trying to run now. There will be some limits due to the engine but should still work. Will post more once I find my maps and match it to an existing FCRS map.

Then I'll put out a call for players.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Double Deuce on October 15, 2014, 08:51:06 AMWill post more once I find my maps and match it to an existing FCRS map.

Ping Cap'n Darwin directly. He may take a day or so to get back to you b/c of some family things going on, but give him a shout
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Double Deuce

BB, I will do that, thanks.