RUSSIAN FRONT GIVEAWAY (from Hunted Cow)

Started by bayonetbrant, October 23, 2014, 08:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 24, 2014, 12:46:51 AM
grab it.   :)  I got a key for Making History The Great War a few months ago.

As did I.

Either way, I didn't post my own pic in this thread so I didn't really qualify.  My Russian Front win should be redrawn amongst those who did, if you don't mind Brant.  Sorry for the confusion.


Got some good laughs out of this thread.  O0

JudgeDredd

Man - that's me as well Nef. I wouldn't be surprised if, between you and I, we've scuppered any hopes of GH's ever holding a competition again!

Sorry Brant. I did mean to say I was just posting for a laugh.  :(
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bayonetbrant

Alrighty you guys!

Hold your own damn contest next time :D

Mirth, you're next in the barrel!  PM for your code!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JudgeDredd

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 24, 2014, 08:45:59 AM
Alrighty you guys!

Hold your own damn contest next time :D

Mirth, you're next in the barrel!  PM for your code!
Now look what you've done Nef!!  ::)

Sorry Brant. Very generous of the site  O0
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

BanzaiCat



Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 24, 2014, 08:57:36 AM

Now look what you've done Nef!!  ::)



I don't always screw something up.  But when I do... I do it publicly.

:))

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

interesting game.  I can see where it's much more suited to a mobile platform then a pc.  it's a very light strategy game and you don't have many options across the board.  supply is simple and unit movement is somewhat limited.  however, within the context of a mobile platform game it has much broader scope then just about any Ive played.


and Panthers in the Fog still sucks.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat


mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus