Friday Monster Gaming Mash!

Started by Bison, October 30, 2014, 08:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison



Well the pumpkins are carved.  The kids costumes laid out for tomorrow.  The candy bags all opened and properly sampled to make sure that it's safe to give out to random strangers.  Not sure what I'll play tomorrow.  Tried some L4D2, but I think I'm beyond that one at this point.  So I'll most likely play some Sid Meier's Beyond Earth and finish setting up the team mods for my latest OOTP 15 game. 


Gusington

Shadow of Mordor for at least a few more days, some AoWIII and then time for a decision...Wings! reboot or Rome 2 Armenia...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on October 30, 2014, 09:09:26 PM
Shadow of Mordor for at least a few more days, some AoWIII and then time for a decision...Wings! reboot or Rome 2 Armenia...

My will to not buy Shadow of Mordor is going to break soon.  I'm really hoping to make it to Christmas and it goes on some awesome Steam sale.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Working nights sadly.

Some Shadow of Mordor, some Pride of Nations PBEM, and some Zafehouse Diaries.

I won my hobbits game in AOW III.  Everyone surrendered to me.  It was pretty fun!  Going to try another one and go for a non-military victory next time.

Gusington

^I'm about to get pummeled as an orc dreadnought in my campaign, which is why I've been avoiding it and playing Shadow of Mordor in the meantime. I need to not be exhausted and have my wits about me to absorb the human attack and then retaliate.

Bison I got Shadow of Mordor for about 35.00 from GMG.

My next game purchase will be Dragon Age: Inquisition unless I break and get something at the scary Steam sale. Oh and Magnifico if it comes on sale soon.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

tgb

Civ:BE, BASPM, and more of the Sovereignty beta if a new build comes out tomorrow.

MetalDog

Stuck in a Civ IV solo game right now as Zara Yaqob of Ethiopia.  The VC is Time.  It's 1816 and I am still in the tech race, although, Mansa Musa is threatening to widen the gap beyond my ability to catch.  Julius Caesar, and his whipping boy, Suryavarman, declared war on me about fifteen turns ago.  I am in the process of upgrading my troops from Riflemen to Infantry to combat the Cuiriassiers and Macemen they are throwing at me.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

GDS_Starfury

Im planning a Shogun2 Ikki campaign on Gus settings.
Im going for a 10 turn win.  ;)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


GDS_Starfury

I jest.  almost all of my WoT tank crews are within 1% of there next skill set so I'll be grinding them.  it doesn't sound like much but that last 1% on the 4th skill is about 60,000 xp.  :-\
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Cyrano

New CM:RT and on-going JTS Renaissance/Battle of Pavia with PanzerDe.

The Wings! re-boot is nice in short spurts.

Couple games of Thunder Alley -- likely with two different groups.

And I still owe myself a battle of Cape Ortegal...either with Flying Colours or AoS I.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Nefaro

Some ROF multi-player, if the servers are jumping again this weekend.

Also some single-player with that or quite possibly WOFF.  I prefer the latter for campaigning, by far, but I do need some more gunnery practice in ROF.  A quandary.


On the table:
May punch and clip counters for Bloody April and get that on the table.  Just finished consuming the rules. 


I'm all about WWI flying again!  8)





Toonces

I may be giving Fallout 3 a workout this weekend...
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

Aw hell.  As soon as I said that, I buckled for the EU4 expansion.   >:D


And the TOME expansion too, since it's so inexpensive.  Damn fine indie RPG, that.  O0

MetalDog

Played a few more turns.  Suryavarman has captured one of my cities, Matara, which has changed hands at least three times each since the war began and Julius has landed troops outside the other city on the same island as Matara, Libyan.  And to top it all off, Boudica, my bordering neighbor in the West, has taken the opportunity to declare war on me as well.  A Great Prophet was born and IMMEDIATELY a Golden Age begun.  I switched to Police State, Nationhood and Theocracy, and will be spamming units for a short while to cover the Celtic incursion.  BITCH!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

If you all will permit a moment of gleeful gloating, I'm not quite sure what to play after beating the Kick-Ass AI in Decisive Campaigns WtP-- Case Sea Lion. And 3 turns early to boot. Those of you who've played this game may not be impressed but for me it's something of a gaming high-point. I thought Sea Lion was impossible to win but after steadily plugging away at the Brits, all the pieces came together and I got the win. This game is so good I hate to think it's all over now that the campaign is finished.  :'( Maybe onto Case Blue.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.